Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

01 January 2007

A Very Merry Christmas, Indeed


Here's what Bob and Tommy gave me for Christmas this year. The picture's not great, but I liked how Bob was looking at it. It's a green sapphire. Very nice, in my opinion.

We're planning a ceremony in AR this summer and a reception in Cleveland the weekend following.

8 Comments:

Blogger rebstar said...

oh julie, congratulations! i'm so happy for you and tommy and can't wait to see you and give you a HUGE chunker-sized hug! :)

p.s. your ring is beautiful!

5:07 PM  
Blogger danarv said...

That's awesome, Julie!!
I'm so happy for you :)

7:28 PM  
Blogger wiebke said...

very pretty! cannot wait to see it in person.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

congratulations!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

Yay! It's about time. Will you get married on a Saturday?

8:32 PM  
Blogger juliebelle said...

yes. a saturday in june in our orchard. the 9th of june, actually.

we're planning a follow-up dinner and dance in cleveland the weekend following, on the 16th.

mark your calendars!!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Jennifer R. said...

Congratulations dear friend! I'm a bit behind in the news - seeing as I'm just now reading the updates...Woohoo!! Yipeee skippeee!!

5:11 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

Congrats, Julie!
I know this is late, but better than never, huh?
I'm really excited for you!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home