Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

05 October 2006

Water Babies



Most of the city pools in the area throw an end-of-the-summer bash for those of the canine variety. Since the pools have to be cleaned after they're drained anyway, someone had the brilliant idea to let the dogs have a go at the water. Bob had an opportunity to visit two pool parties this August. He was a little nervous at his first party. But he was a pro at the second one. He's a little water baby.

The dogs were just simply beserk. They LOVED splashing around in the water. The humans that were there had almost as good of a time watching. VERY entertaining.

I told one of my co-workers about the pool parties a couple of weeks ago. She said, "Bob's a frat boy!!... It's not a party until there are turds in the pool."

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

That's a great idea, with the exception of the turds in the pool.
I am glad Bob is having a wonderful time and I hope he is helping you out in other ways :(

10:42 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

Ha ha! Turds in the pool! I wonder how long the people who clean the pool at the end of summer will think this is a good idea.

Oh, Julie, be sure to let Jennie know that if she drives through Indy to get to Cleveland and doesn't stop at our house I will know. I can see the interstate from our porch.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home