Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

26 January 2007

Reunited!

Thanks to American Idol, I'm back to weekly chats with Rebekah and Jennie.
It's so nice to speed dial either one of them (or both) to either laugh uncontrollably or just to listen to them snorting on the other line during commercial breaks.
During one recent commercial break, Rebekah and I laughed about how funny it was that we had spoken more in that evening than in the rest of the entire year.
Go team--
:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

i can't say as that i haven't done this with the shows i watch.
and whatever brings you two(three) together :)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

I'm an idol-ator, too, so free to call me up. My new phone is working just fine now, and I've set "Cornbread, Fish and Collard Greens" as my ringtone for all of my Arkansas friends.

Thanks for coming our way last weekend! Sorry it meant such a long drive home.

9:56 PM  
Blogger rebstar said...

YES!

how is it that i'm just now seeing this?? (2/6/07)

i LOVE the talks, i LOVE that you posted about them.

maybe another one soon? tonight? i'm definitely the worse communicator (word?) between the two of us, so that's only if you'll still have me even though i fail miserably at returning calls and emails. :)

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home