Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

26 January 2007

Canon in D

I'm trying to decide how to structure our wedding ceremony this summer.
Pachelbel's Canon came to mind as a nice piece to weave somewhere into the event.
However, Tommy said he's not nuts about having it played as it has been "overdone" on youtube.
Which was news to me until a couple of weeks ago.
The guy is pretty amazing.
You'll need to turn your speakers on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA5faZF1A8

5 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

he sounds wonderful!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

WOW. I love the key he plays in around the 4-minute mark. Very cool.

I think you should try to hire him for the wedding. That would make a great processional. =)

6:13 PM  
Blogger danarv said...

I would LOVE a new Julie post!

4:28 PM  
Blogger rebstar said...

26.2.07
hi sweet jam. i miss you.
how's nepal?

can't wait to talk on the phone with you again soon. :)

love from chunker

5:23 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I am glad you are back, and if you get a chance, I want to hear about the food!
And.....I am more than happy to come see you and just so glad that I can do it!!!
I love me some juliebelle, just as much :)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home