Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

06 July 2006

That's so...dude.

Whilst grilling for the holiday, Tommy discovered this beautiful accident of nature:


I'd liken the experience to a sighting of the Virgin Mary in a waterstain.

Allegedly the sausages curled that way on their own.

Hallelujah.

6 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

how sweet! and glad you posted something...i am gonna steal your idea about just posting random pictures and talk about those...love and miss ya!

3:41 PM  
Blogger juliebelle said...

was i clear i the post?

the sausage-sighting happened to us on the fourth:

tommy was the one that bought these particular sausages (from a little italian deli down the road), threw them on the grill, then discovered the heart-formation after about 10 minutes on the grill.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Aunt Eliz said...

That's awsome!! I love it!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Katie A said...

Very Cool! I laughed out loud...

11:28 PM  
Blogger wiebke said...

Great post! Glad you are back. Maybe I will write something soon. I am just enjoying reading everyone else's posts.

10:43 AM  
Blogger ashley said...

That's great!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home