Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

21 April 2006

Szabo

Bob has a new playmate named Szabo. He is a 6-month old Viszla who lives just down the street. Someone mentioned at the dog park, where they play, that dogs have a sort of "sixth sense" to recognize dogs of their own breed.

It's so interesting to see Bob and Szabo playing together. They clearly play together in a manner that's very different than when they play with the other dogs. Their style is more familiar...I don't know how else to describe it.

I'll take my camera the next time I go to the park so I can take a picture of Bob's kin.

5 Comments:

Blogger sirrom said...

Is Szabo older or younger than Bob the Barker? What kind of name is Szabo?? Hungarian?? Glad Bob has recovered.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Katie A said...

Yeah, Bob has a friend. I hope you had a nice trip...

6:15 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Maybe Szabo will teach Bob socks are definitely not their friends.

5:11 PM  
Blogger juliebelle said...

silent S.
Zah-bow.
emphasis on the first syllable.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

I'm calling that name your college degree number pronto!

I'm with Crystal. I think Bob needs a food mentor.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home