Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

02 April 2006

Best in Show


Speaking of Best in Show, I've attached a picture of Bob watching his new favorite TV special: the Westminster Dog Show.

He especially liked the Sporting Dog Class.

A Spuds McKenzie Doggie won Best of Show this year...I forget the breed....some kind of terrier.

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie A said...

This is a GREAT picture! Bob looks like he's studying form and posture for his big day

11:36 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

Bob is a beautiful dog. Post a front view sometime. :)

2:43 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

So I take it the whole coming at you while taking pictures has been restrained...or is just that ingrossed in his family tree! I SO very much missed you Saturday!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

Hilarious. This reminds me of that scene in the original 101 Dalmations when the puppies are watching Thunderbolt, the dog on television.

9:30 AM  
Blogger BaalShemTov said...

Julie, when you coming home? I have not seen you in way to long.

JBIRD

9:31 PM  
Blogger sirrom said...

Julie: You need a pic of Bob the Barker watching the other Bob Barker on Price is Right.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home