Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

06 April 2006

Rachel Ray

Thought you Food Network followers would be interested to know that Rachel Ray was on my flight home from La Guardia last night.

She's very petite in person.

She gave an autograph to the guy sitting next to me.

I'm not the autograph-requesting type. He was. He got really flustered and turned bright red and then called his wife after a little small talk with Rachel.

Celebs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I am so not loving you today. Rachael Ray is MY GIRL....oh I am devasted. Truly devasted. Of course if I was on that flight the marshall would still have my brown butt in custody for harassing her and asking her questions.
Dog gone it!

1:31 PM  
Blogger sirrom said...

Don't have a clue who Rachel Ray is. A Paula Deene sp? type?? I'm not an autograph seeker either. Must be in the genes. Which reminds me of a corny joke. Patient: Doc, how do you cure diarrhea? Doc: Can't be done. Patient: Why not?? Doc: Cause it's in the jeans (genes).

6:59 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

oh ya'll are killing me not knowing who she is...but I do love Paula Deen and the joke.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

John's mom is a huge Rachel Ray fan--she likes cooks who have some meat on their bones. Obvisously she's into Ms. Paula too. I'll pass on that you saw her.

I think it is amazing how many chefs have celebrity status these days and that your dad can get away with poop humor at his age.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home