Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

30 August 2006

Dog Parks in Little Rock?

I've been reading up on dog parks in the Little Rock area. Has anyone been to the one in Murray Park?
http://littlerock.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=littlerock&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pawsparks.com%2F
Apparently there's one in Burns Park in NLR, too.
And an unofficial one in the yard of the AR School for the Blind and Deaf.

3 Comments:

Blogger sirrom said...

Don't know about now but people used to bring their dogs to Ark School for the blind. I lived there during my senior year @ UAMS and there were always dogs on the lawn. There were other things on the lawn as well. And we used to play frisbee there. My friend, "Moose" broke his ankle lunging for the disc. I told him it was just sprained. It turned out to be a nasty trimalleolar fracture. So much for "battlefield evaluations".

10:01 PM  
Blogger wiebke said...

We took Wesley and Simon there once. They really enjoyed it. Simon kept drinking out of everyone else's water bowls (esp. this one that had ice in it). Simon loves BIG dogs so he would run with them and try to jump and play with them. It was pretty cute. Wesley had some social problems and was only obsessed with the toy we brought.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

there's also one in jennie's area where the old bomb shelters are. That's where my grannie takes her lunatic dog and she adores it. I MISS YOU TOO!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home