Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

26 September 2006

Cross Your Fingers...

...I'm headed off to Little Rock today to interview for a new position.
Tomorrow morning at 8:30.
I have to conduct a training with the interview panel, then de-brief the exercise, then the traditional Q&A.
I'm very nervous.
Because I'd really like to move home, and this is my ticket to do so.

4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I so wish that everything goes well for you! I would LOVE to have you in Little Rock, since I spent the last 6 or so years living withing a stones throw of you and never knew you "existed"!

You've got the skills plus some to ace this interview.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Troy said...

Even though I'd miss having a fellow Arkansan in the midwest I'll hope the best for you.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, I'm late, but I hope it went well! I'd love to have you in Arkansas so I can get to know you better.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE BELLE!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home