Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

13 February 2006

Hat Venture.


I've recently started knitting hats.
I've made two more since this one in different color schemes.
The third one is finally the right size.

4 Comments:

Blogger ashley said...

Beautiful!!! I've thought of trying my hand at knitting ... Any suggestions on how to start?

7:11 AM  
Blogger juliebelle said...

i basically taught myself with a few books that i checked out from the library.

there are some good instructional pices online. also check out this page: http://www.wonderful-things.com/newknit.htm

the best advice i can give you is to find a knitter in your area to help you (to fix your mistakes if nothing else!) usually stores that sell knitting supplies have someone around that can help.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I love the hat! How colorful and beautiful. And you taught yourself, I am just envious.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

How very lovely. I can crochet but have so far failed miserably at kniting. I just am not sure I am coordinated enough.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home