Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

I'm a Southerner, born and bred (though you'd never know it from my accent, I'm told). I like to eat 'til I'm tired out from eating, hear good storytelling 'til I can recite the stories in my sleep (Stories have to be told or they die, and when they die, we can't remember who we are or why we're here.), watch people, look at sparkly things, listen to good bluegrass music, dream about owning a dog, tell crazy stories about my family, and organize things.

13 February 2006

Bob snores.



Turn your head to the left to see my very handsome boy.
When Bob sleeps, he snores.
More to come.
Hopefully this one will keep you satisfied until I can get the others posted.

4 Comments:

Blogger wiebke said...

FINALLY!!! He is so freakin' cute.
I love that his head is cocked to the side. What a sweetie!

6:21 PM  
Blogger juliebelle said...

i plan to set up a photo album on ofoto or kodak gallery or something along those lines. tonight hopefully. the files are just too big to share otherwise. :)

7:51 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

He's a cutie! I had to turn the laptop on it's side so Shaden could look at the picture, though! :)

7:12 AM  
Blogger juliebelle said...

i know, i know. i got lazy about turning my pictures before i posted them.

that's a projct for later, i guess.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home